Christened “coolest showroom in America” by industry arbiters Business of Home, R HUGHES is a 9,000-square-foot showroom within the Atlanta Decorative Art Center featuring a partnership with interior textile luminaries, Holland & Sherry.
R HUGHES is seeking a highly motivated, creative, qualified professional to join the team full time as a Showroom Sales Coordinator.
The role requires strong sales, customer service, communication, organization, and leadership skills. The Showroom Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales, brand awareness and offering first-class customer service to our clients. If you have a passion for luxury design and a genuine desire to drive sales, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career with our growing team.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in either your own or a reputable creative business with proven industry success – does not have to be Interior Design. Intern experience can also count toward the 1-2 years.
- Strong sales ability, with business strategy awareness
- Nurture existing client relationships; identify and build new relationships within the interior design community.
- Must be able to produce original and innovative design ideas for projects; with experience in mood board documentation and production
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator
- High-level organizational skills with strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, our brand and our mission statement.
- Facilitate the resolution of any status/tracking inquiries, product issues, and expedited inquiries.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Team on the events calendar, product launches, showroom events, product e-blasts, and sales marketing materials.
- While not necessary, it is ideal if the candidate was proficient in CAD drawing and graphic programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Vectorworks with the ability to produce 3D renders.
About R HUGHES
A multi-line showroom with a forward leaning point of view, R HUGHES is an exercise in edge and edit, service and experience. Founded in 2010, R HUGHES represents trailblazing vendor lines and art in a domain befitting the luxury furnishings within.
On a perpetual mission to usher change in the world of design, founder Ryan Hughes and partner Steven Leonard extend proven talents for discovering impactful, boundary-pushing lines that, more than fill a room, stand alone as objects that transform any space.